Here is a list of my training and membership. I like to regularly participate in professional development opportunities to keep my skills up to date.
- Essential Proofreading, The Publishing Training Centre – awarded Merit
- Proofreading Mentoring Scheme, Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP)
- P2: Proofreading Progress, SfEP
- Developmental Editing: In Theory, Liminal Pages
- Developmental Editing: In Practice, Liminal Pages
Continued Professional Development
- Introduction to Fiction Editing, SfEP
- Fiction Editors Mini-Conference, March 2019
- Professional Practice CPD session, SfEP
- PDF Mark up CPD session, SfEP
- How to Write a Children’s Book, Webinar, The Writers’ Academy, Penguin Random House
- Proofreading Digital Skills, The Publishing Training Centre
- Grammar at Work, The Publishing Training Centre
- Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading, Professional Member
As a Professional member of the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading, I abide by its Code of Practice.